Dale Adams Automotive Announcement
To Our Valued Customers:
We know, the last thing you want to read about is another COVID-19 update, but we wanted to let you know that Dale Adams Automotive is trying to run business as normal, albeit the new normal is a bit different.
With the COVID-19 situation continuing to evolve daily, we must adapt our ways of doing business to ensure everyone’s safety. This during time requires, patience, compassion and creativity and remember we are all in this together!
We’re here for you!
Here are some of the measures that we continuously strive to implement:
- We have set up a key drop o and pick up area in our front foyer for our customers at a safe distance from the service area, to allow for contactless drop off and key pick up
- We are also offering complimentary vehicle pick up/drop off service during this time
- Our technicians always wear neoprene or latex gloves when they enter your vehicle
- Our technicians disinfect high-touch interior surfaces when receiving and returning your vehicle, (steering wheel, door handle, gear changer, seat belt buckle etc.)
- Provide hand sanitizer at high traffc areas for customers
- Limit customer and vendor time in our facility and disinfect after each person leaves
If you have traveled outside Canada or have flu-like symptoms, we ask that you refrain from visiting our shops and schedule an appointment after the necessary 14-day quarantine period.
We continue to closely monitor the measures taken by Alberta Health, both Federal and Provincial Government authorities to limit the spread of COVID-19. We are committed to taking all the necessary precautions to ensure your safety.
One last thing – to see if anyone actually reads these emails, when you call or email to book an appointment for regular maintenance or repair mention “Carroll Shelby” to receive a 15% discount*
Thank you for your trust and cooperation.
*Some exclusions apply, can’t be combined with any other offers. Maximum discount value of $150, valid only on new appointments. Valid March 30, 2020 - April 30, 2020.